- Detail oriented, to finishing in residential low rise / mid rise projects
- Executing pre-construction checklists including (locates, service shutoffs, urban forestry, application, temp power) etc.
- Assist in sending out drawings to vendors for pricing and getting quotes back for review with management.
- Ensure all safety material is onsite for beginning of projects (first aid kit, eye wash station) etc.
- Updating schedules for projects
- Assisting site supervisor/project manager in having various materials delivered to site on time
- Maintain appropriate records of approvals, engineering plans, and permits for each project
- Must have basic knowledge in reading architectural drawings
- Preparing purchase orders, and changing dares as required
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports on project status for clients and management
- Responsible for coordination for coordination of assigned projects and department initiatives including tracking and follow-up for submittals, contracts, change orders and close out documents
- May be required to visit the job site as requested by the Project Manager
- Project/construction management diploma/degree
- 5 years plus experience in construction/real-estate development