Studenttimes Staffing Solutions Inc., is a professional recruitment company. Beyond offering recruitment services and placements, we are driven to establish a long-term relationship with job seekers and companies throughout the GTA.
Studenttimes Staffing Solutions Inc., has established itself as a niche recruitment firm specializing in Information Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Industrial & Skilled Trades, Clerical & Administration, Finance & Accounting and Sales & Marketing for all levels within an organization from senior to administrative.
Currently, we are looking for the Machine Operators who have at least 1 year of warehouse experience.
POSITION: Machine Operator
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Folding/rolling/cleaning and tagging large format banners and fabric panels.
- Finding inventoried items in storage/inventorying items in storage.
- Filling crates/packing shipments and accurately recording inventory information for shipping.
- Applying tape, grommets, vinyl, easel backs, velcro or labels as required to a specified graphic for finishing.
- Assisting FT staff with jobs that require more than one set of hands.
- Keeping records of completed work.
- Trimming large format prints down to specified size on various materials (following work order) using a knife and rulers.
- Keeping a record of completed work per job number.
- Filling out time card at the end of each shift
- Is a fast learner and is able to follow verbal/written instruction.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for the position please send us your resume.