We are looking for a construction worker for one of our industrial clients in the city of Mississauga.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in construction, heavy-industrial manufacturing, renovation, or similar industry preferred
- Have knowledge of construction tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-change environment while managing multiple interruptions and adjustments
- Comfortable with working in a dusty environment
- Be physically fit
- Ability to safely perform heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good verbal communication skills and able to work with others
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada (work permit, applied status, and official drop)
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Able to assess work environment for potential health and safety hazards
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the Jobsite
- Handle and distribute construction materials
- Moving dirt or other material as directed
- Perform daily site maintenance tasks to ensure the site is clean.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Pay rate: $19
Please contact us on the following numbers: 416-728-1037 or 905-276-7111
Can also send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now