Frequently Asked Questions :

There is no registration fee.

All applicants are required to call us and set an in-person appointment with us.

Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm).

Please email us or bring following documents along with your resume: 

  1. A valid ID 
  2. Proof of residency status i.e., PR card/Work Permit/Study Permit 
  3. A copy of valid Social Insurance Number 
  4. Direct Deposit Form 

In most cases, it takes 30 minutes.

We offer a variety of jobs ranging from office to general labor, warehouse, and skilled trade jobs. Also, we regularly fill various NOC-B code jobs as well.

For most of the positions, no prior experience is required.

We pay Bi-weekly on Friday for previous two weeks of work. The salary is directly deposited into your bank account and pay stub is sent via email.

The 4% vacation pay is paid with every pay cycle and deposited into the account.

We do not pay in cash. You can opt for either direct deposit or cheque.

Yes. Most of our work locations are accessible by bus and we can also assist with ride sharing.

If you need time off work or unable to make it to work location, please inform your concerned branch office as soon as possible preferably 24 to 48 hours in advance.

We offer temporary, temporary-to-permanent, and permanent employment opportunities.

Days, afternoons, nights, weekdays, and weekends. The schedule is subject to change depending upon client requirements.

Yes, overtime is paid as per the client policy.

By law, you cannot smoke or hold lighted tobacco in any enclosed workplace in Ontario. 
Clients have designated outdoor smoking areas and their relevant policies must be always respected. 

Consuming recreational cannabis in the workplace is illegal and will continue to be after legalization. Impairment that may pose a risk of safety or injury to any person in the workplace is not acceptable or tolerated. Impairment can be caused by any number of substances including drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs, health issues, and fatigue. 

For most updated details, please go through Government of Canada’s detailed page: